Michael Breed Golf Academy 2017 Schedule
Spring Tune Up
Get your complete golf game ready for the upcoming season!
- Master your pre-swing fundamentals
- Groove your full swing
- Sharpen all of your short game shots
- 4:1 PGA member to student ratio
Dates: Saturday’s June 2, 9, July 8, 22, 29, August 5
Time: 2-5 PM
Cost: $199 per session
Drive, Chip, Putt Championship Training
For Junior Golfers from the age of 7-15
- Presented in a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Specific targeted practice in each category every week
- Simulated competition each week
- Limited to 10 juniors
- 5:1 PGA professional to junior ratio
- State of the art technology to increase improvement
- Guaranteed to improve in each category
Dates: Sunday’s July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, August 6
Cost: $99 per session
Join us after work and get your golf game ready for that big weekend match!
Cost $99 per session
Dial Up Your Distance
Learn to hit it longer guaranteed!
- Maximize your distance
- Reduce curve in your ball flight
- Learn simple ways to increase your distance without changing your swing
- See your gained distance on Flight Scope
- Develop a strength and stretching routine to help you hit it far every day!
Dates: July 6, 27, August 17
Learn all the wedge shots you will ever need!
- Learn to make solid contact on all chip shots, and all pitch shots, every time
- Develop your arsenal of short game shots, from all different lies
- Master your distance control
- Understand what shot to hit in all situations
- Shoot lower scores!
Dates: June 29, July 20, August 8, 31
Slice No More
Lose your slice forever!
- Guaranteed to eliminate your slice
- Learn why your slice and how to stop it
- Develop control of your golf ball
- Have more fun!
Dates: June 22, July 13, August 3, 24
- "I’ve been on a "high" for the past 24 hours. Michael is not only in excellent instructor but also a golf motivator!" - Roy E
- "I took a bunch of lessons from Greg over the summer. Greg was a pleasure to work with. He was also very eager to do a good job. This is something I have never seem before. My golf game really improved tremendously. I told Greg from now on he is my pro." - Jacob J
- “I have been going to Michael for a couple of years now. He has taken me from a 8-10 handicap to a current all-time low of 3.9 index. I am extremely confident playing golf now since Michael makes sure that you understand what he’s working on with you and where we are trying to go. He also works within your game and I can see that the lessons my friends have with him are very different from mine. He truly tailors his teaching to the individual. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I’ve ever met and coming up for a lesson is truly a fun experience.” - Viren C
- “I have been working with Michael and Greg for quite sometime. They are very enthusiastic and fun while being serious about what they are trying to accomplish with my game. Michael puts what he is trying to say in a more simplistic way so I can understand." - Austin L
Bob is extremely proud and excited to be the first lead instructor of the Michael Breed Golf Academy. Bob was elected to PGA class A membership in 1998. He has spent the last twenty years honing his teaching/coaching craft at some of the New York Metropolitan areas finest clubs including Westchester Country Club, Wykagyl Country Club, Country Club of Fairfield and most recently H.S. Richardson Golf course.Bob’s passion for the game can easily be felt by all his students by the high energy and enthusiastic lessons he gives. He strives to create the best atmosphere for learning possible and every level player is comfortable in his presence. He uniquely combines the latest technologies with good old fashion golf fundamentals.
Greg DuCharme is a Class A PGA Instructor for the Michael Breed Golf Academy. He is in his fourth year with the academy, and commonly hosts A New Breed of Golf, on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio.
Greg’s career in golf began at Niskayuna High School in upstate New York. He has since graduated from the PGA Professional Golf Management Program at Coastal Carolina University.
Greg has been heavily influenced by some of the greatest minds in the game: Michael Breed, Bob Bigonette, Martin Hall, Andrew Rice, Martin Chuck, Mike Adams, Phil Kenyon, Buddy Antonopolus, Chuck Cook, Butch Harmon, Dr. Sasho MacKenzie, and many more. He continues to seek new information, and learn from the best in the game as he continues on his journey as a golf instructor.
Dr. Nick Molinaro
Dr. Nick is a Licensed Psychologist with a specialty in Sport Psychology. He has been a guest of Michael’s on The Golf Fix and A New Breed of Golf, SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio. In addition to working with players on PGA, Champions, LPGA, Web.com, etc Tours he also works with Junior/collegiate golfers and members of the US Ski and Gymnastics Teams and athletes in the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, etc.