Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point
The flagship location of the Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point provides a comprehensive selection of golf instruction programs to suit students of all abilities. Lessons and clinics can be scheduled with Michael and his elite staff of instructors, personally trained under Michael’s tutelage, using the online scheduling system below. The Michael Breed Golf Academy offers all the instructional tools you need including FlightScope, SkyPro, full use of video equipment, and much more.
In 2015, we were fortunate enough to teach players from 16 different states and 5 different countries! Michael, Director of Instruction, is available every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday while the Academy is open throughout the week. You can sign up for half hour or full hour lessons below!
The Michael Breed Golf Academy reopens from April 17, 2018!
“Let’s Do This!” Sunset Power 90
More power. Improved Touch. Lower Scores!
• Learn the keys to create more power
• Master your wedge game (Wedgetastic)
• Sink more putts
• In just 90 minutes you will improve your distance, wedges, and putter
• Guaranteed to lower your scores!
Dates: Thursdays: August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
Time: 5:30-7 PM
Price: $99 per session
“Let’s Do This!” Drive, Chip, and Putt Junior Clinics
For Junior Golfers from the age of 7-15
- Presented in a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Specific targeted practice both short and long game every week
- Simulated competition each week
- Limited to 12 juniors
- 5:1 PGA member to student ratio
- State of the art technology to increase improvement
- Guaranteed to improve
Dates: Sundays: August 4, 11, 18, 25
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Price: $99 per session
- "I’ve been on a "high" for the past 24 hours. Michael is not only in excellent instructor but also a golf motivator!" - Roy E
- "I took a bunch of lessons from Greg over the summer. Greg was a pleasure to work with. He was also very eager to do a good job. This is something I have never seem before. My golf game really improved tremendously. I told Greg from now on he is my pro." - Jacob J
- “I have been going to Michael for a couple of years now. He has taken me from a 8-10 handicap to a current all-time low of 3.9 index. I am extremely confident playing golf now since Michael makes sure that you understand what he’s working on with you and where we are trying to go. He also works within your game and I can see that the lessons my friends have with him are very different from mine. He truly tailors his teaching to the individual. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I’ve ever met and coming up for a lesson is truly a fun experience.” - Viren C
- “I have been working with Michael and Greg for quite sometime. They are very enthusiastic and fun while being serious about what they are trying to accomplish with my game. Michael puts what he is trying to say in a more simplistic way so I can understand." - Austin L
Bob is extremely proud and excited to be the first lead instructor of the Michael Breed Golf Academy. Bob was elected to PGA class A membership in 1998. He has spent the last twenty years honing his teaching/coaching craft at some of the New York Metropolitan areas finest clubs including Westchester Country Club, Wykagyl Country Club, Country Club of Fairfield and most recently H.S. Richardson Golf Course. Bob’s passion for the game is felt by all of his students through the high energy and enthusiastic lessons he gives. He strives to create the best atmosphere for learning possible and players of all levels are comfortable in his presence. Bob has also spent the last four years working with our nations Veterans through PGA HOPE. His hard work has earned him the 2019 Metropolitan PGA Patriot Award. This high honor is a reflection of Bob’s character, dedication and love for the game.
Greg DuCharme has been coaching at the Michael Breed Golf Academy since 2014. He has been recognized as one of Golf Digest’s Best Young Teachers in America for 2018-2019, as the youngest coach on the list. Greg’s career in golf began at Niskayuna High School in upstate New York. He has since graduated from the PGA Professional Golf Management Program at Coastal Carolina University. Greg has been heavily influenced by some of the greatest minds in the game: Michael Breed, Bob Bigonette, Martin Hall, Andrew Rice, Martin Chuck, Mike Adams, Phil Kenyon, Buddy Antonopolus, Chuck Cook, Butch Harmon, Dr. Sasho MacKenzie, and many more. Greg can be heard on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio on “A New Breed of Golf” from 8-10 AM Monday-Friday.
Dr. Nick Molinaro
Dr. Nick is a Licensed Psychologist with a specialty in Sport Psychology. He has been a guest of Michael’s on The Golf Fix and A New Breed of Golf, SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio. In addition to working with players on PGA, Champions, LPGA, Web.com, etc Tours he also works with Junior/collegiate golfers and members of the US Ski and Gymnastics Teams and athletes in the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, etc.