Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point
The flagship location of the Michael Breed Golf Academy at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point provides a comprehensive selection of golf instruction programs to suit students of all abilities. Lessons and clinics can be scheduled with Michael and his elite staff of instructors, personally trained under Michael’s tutelage, using the online scheduling system below. The Michael Breed Golf Academy offers all the instructional tools you need including FlightScope, SkyPro, full use of video equipment, and much more.
In 2015, we were fortunate enough to teach players from 16 different states and 5 different countries! Michael, Director of Instruction, is available every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday while the Academy is open throughout the week. You can sign up for half hour or full hour lessons below!
The Michael Breed Golf Academy reopens from April 17, 2018!
“Let’s Do This!” Spring Tune Up
Get your complete golf game ready for the upcoming season!
• Master your pre-swing fundamentals
• Groove your full swing
Sharpen all of your short game shots
• 4:1 PGA member to student ratio
Dates: Saturday’s, May 5, 12, 19, 26 June 2, 9, 16
Time: 2-5 PM
Price: $199 per session
“Let’s Do This!” Elite Juniors
For Junior Tournament Golfers ages 7-16
• Presented in a competitive atmosphere
• Expected maximum effort
• Simulated competition each week
• Limited to 6 players
• 3:1 PGA member to student ratio
• State of the art technology to increase improvement
• Guaranteed to improve
Dates: Wednesday’s May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, June 6, 13
Time: 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Price: $99 per session
“Let’s Do This!” Drive, Chip, and Putt
For Junior Golfers from the age of 7-15
- Presented in a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Specific targeted practice both short and long game every week
- Simulated competition each week
- Limited to 12 juniors
- 5:1 PGA member to student ratio
- State of the art technology to increase improvement
- Guaranteed to improve
Dates: Sundays May 6,13,20,27 June 3,10,17,24
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Price: $99 per session
“Let’s Do This!” Sunset Clinics
Join us after work and get your golf game ready for that big weekend match!
Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
Cost $99 per session
Dial up your Distance
Learn to hit it longer guaranteed!
Dates: May 3, 24 June 14
- Maximize your distance
- Reduce curve in your ball flight
- Learn simple ways to increase your distance without changing your swing
- See your gained distance on Flight Scope
- Develop a strength and stretching routine to help you hit it far every day!
Slice No More
Learn why you curve it, and how to fix it!
Dates: May 10, 31 June 21
- Guaranteed to eliminate your slice
- Learn why your slice and how to stop it
- Develop control of your golf ball
- Have more fun!
Learn all the wedge shots you will ever need!
Dates: May 17 June 7, 28
- Learn to make solid contact on all chip shots, and all pitch shots
- Gain on command control of your trajectory
- Develop control of your carry distance
- Learn to predict your roll out distance
- "I’ve been on a "high" for the past 24 hours. Michael is not only in excellent instructor but also a golf motivator!" - Roy E
- "I took a bunch of lessons from Greg over the summer. Greg was a pleasure to work with. He was also very eager to do a good job. This is something I have never seem before. My golf game really improved tremendously. I told Greg from now on he is my pro." - Jacob J
- “I have been going to Michael for a couple of years now. He has taken me from a 8-10 handicap to a current all-time low of 3.9 index. I am extremely confident playing golf now since Michael makes sure that you understand what he’s working on with you and where we are trying to go. He also works within your game and I can see that the lessons my friends have with him are very different from mine. He truly tailors his teaching to the individual. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I’ve ever met and coming up for a lesson is truly a fun experience.” - Viren C
- “I have been working with Michael and Greg for quite sometime. They are very enthusiastic and fun while being serious about what they are trying to accomplish with my game. Michael puts what he is trying to say in a more simplistic way so I can understand." - Austin L
Bob is extremely proud and excited to be the first lead instructor of the Michael Breed Golf Academy. Bob was elected to PGA class A membership in 1998. He has spent the last twenty years honing his teaching/coaching craft at some of the New York Metropolitan areas finest clubs including Westchester Country Club, Wykagyl Country Club, Country Club of Fairfield and most recently H.S. Richardson Golf course.Bob’s passion for the game can easily be felt by all his students by the high energy and enthusiastic lessons he gives. He strives to create the best atmosphere for learning possible and every level player is comfortable in his presence. He uniquely combines the latest technologies with good old fashion golf fundamentals.
Greg DuCharme is a Class A PGA Instructor at the Michael Breed Golf Academy. He is in his 5th year with the academy. Greg’s career in golf began at Niskayuna High School in upstate New York. He has since graduated from the PGA Professional Golf Management Program at Coastal Carolina University. Greg has been heavily influenced by some of the greatest minds in the game: Michael Breed, Bob Bigonette, Martin Hall, Andrew Rice, Martin Chuck, Mike Adams, Phil Kenyon, Buddy Antonopolus, Chuck Cook, Butch Harmon, Dr. Sasho MacKenzie, and many more. Greg can be heard on Sirius XM PGA Tour Radio on “A New Breed of Golf” from 8-10 AM Monday-Friday.
Dr. Nick Molinaro
Dr. Nick is a Licensed Psychologist with a specialty in Sport Psychology. He has been a guest of Michael’s on The Golf Fix and A New Breed of Golf, SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio. In addition to working with players on PGA, Champions, LPGA, Web.com, etc Tours he also works with Junior/collegiate golfers and members of the US Ski and Gymnastics Teams and athletes in the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, etc.