Jump Start Your Season!
“Let’s Do this” Eagle Lesson Package –A $3660 value for only $2500
- 9 hole play with the pro at Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point $800 value
- Michael Breed Golf Academy short game evaluation $450 value
- 4 Dozen Titleist personalized Pro V 1’s golf balls $250 value
- 7 hours of private lessons $2100 value
- Michael Breed’s Effect to Cause DVD $60 value
“Let’s Do this” Birdie Lesson Package– A $2360 value for $1600
- 9 hole play with the pro at Trump Golf Links @ Ferry Point $800 value
- 5 hours of private lessons $1500 value
- Michael Breed’s Effect to Cause DVD $60 value
Michael Breed Golf Academy 2017 Schedule
Spring Tune Up
Get your complete golf game ready for the upcoming season!
- Master your pre-swing fundamentals
- Groove your full swing
- Sharpen all of your short game shots
- 4:1 PGA member to student ratio
Dates: Saturday’s April 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3
Time: 2-5 PM
Cost: $199 per session
Drive, Chip, Putt Championship Training
For Junior Golfers from the age of 7-15 looking to make it to Augusta National!
- Specific targeted practice in each category every week
- Simulated competition each week
- Limited to 12 juniors
- Learn to deal with the pressure of qualifying
- 4:1 PGA professional to junior ratio
- State of the art technology to increase improvement
- Guaranteed to improve in each category
Dates: Sunday’s May 21, 28 June 4, 11, 18, 25
Time: 1:30pm to 4:00pm (15 hours of instruction)
Join us after work and get your golf game ready for that big weekend match!
Dates: Thursdays May 4- July 20
Cost $99 per session
Dial Up Your Distance
Learn to hit it longer guaranteed!
- Maximize your distance
- Reduce curve in your ball flight
- Learn simple ways to increase your distance without changing your swing
- See your gained distance on Flight Scope
- Develop a strength and stretching routine to help you hit it far every day!
Dates: May 4, May 25, June 15, July 6
Learn all the wedge shots you will ever need!
- Learn to make solid contact on all chip shots, and all pitch shots, every time
- Develop your arsenal of short game shots, from all different lies
- Master your distance control
- Understand what shot to hit in all situations
- Shoot lower scores!
Dates: May 18, June 8, June 29, July 20
Slice No More
Lose your slice forever!
- Guaranteed to eliminate your slice
- Learn why your slice and how to stop it
- Develop control of your golf ball
- Have more fun!
Dates: May 11, June 1, June 22, July 13
- "I’ve been on a "high" for the past 24 hours. Michael is not only in excellent instructor but also a golf motivator!" - Roy E
- "I took a bunch of lessons from Greg over the summer. Greg was a pleasure to work with. He was also very eager to do a good job. This is something I have never seem before. My golf game really improved tremendously. I told Greg from now on he is my pro." - Jacob J
- “I have been going to Michael for a couple of years now. He has taken me from a 8-10 handicap to a current all-time low of 3.9 index. I am extremely confident playing golf now since Michael makes sure that you understand what he’s working on with you and where we are trying to go. He also works within your game and I can see that the lessons my friends have with him are very different from mine. He truly tailors his teaching to the individual. It also doesn’t hurt that he’s one of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I’ve ever met and coming up for a lesson is truly a fun experience.” - Viren C
- “I have been working with Michael and Greg for quite sometime. They are very enthusiastic and fun while being serious about what they are trying to accomplish with my game. Michael puts what he is trying to say in a more simplistic way so I can understand." - Austin L
Swing Speed Trainer
Jaacob Bowden is a swing speed trainer, professional golfer, “Top 100 Most Popular Teacher”, co-creator of “Sterling Irons” single length irons, and the original founder of Swing Man Golf. He won the Pinnacle Distance Challenge with a televised 381-yard drive, won multiple qualifiers for the RE/MAX World Long Drive Championships including a 421-yard grid record drive, made cuts in numerous tour events around the world with rounds in the 60s and 70s, and finished 5th at the Speed Golf World Championships at Bandon Dunes. Using his swing speed training methods, Jaacob’s amateur and tour player clients and website members typically pick up 12-16 mph (30-40 yards) of driver swing speed in the first 30 days of basic speed training.
Dr. Nick Molinaro
Dr. Nick is a Licensed Psychologist with a specialty in Sport Psychology. He has been a guest of Michael’s on The Golf Fix and A New Breed of Golf, SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio. In addition to working with players on PGA, Champions, LPGA, Web.com, etc Tours he also works with Junior/collegiate golfers and members of the US Ski and Gymnastics Teams and athletes in the NBA, NFL, NASCAR, etc.